- Join Our Arthritis Walk Team on May 19
Join our Hospital for Joint Diseases, Center for Musculoskeletal Care and NYU Langone Medical Center Arthritis Walk Team on May 19 at 10 am at Historic Battery Park. Every year NYULMC fields one of the largest teams at the Walk. This is a great...
- Dr. Eric Strauss Selected for Prestigious Traveling Fellowship
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery congratulates Eric Strauss, M.D., Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Assistant Director of the...
- Dr. Orrin Sherman on Fox & Friends Offers Expert Opinion on RGIII's Injury read more
- Urgent Care Now Available for Orthopaedic Patients at Two Locations
Urgent Care for Adults and Children at NYU Langone’s Main Campus, 24 Hours a Day
On January 14, NYU Langone Medical Center (NYULMC) announced the opening of a new Urgent Care Center, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and...
- AAOS Now Article on the Hospital for Joint Diseases Sandy Recovery Efforts
AAOS Now interviewed Dr. Zuckerman on the vital role that the Hospital for Joint Diseases has played in the medical center’s recovery efforts. Read the full article here:
- Renowned Orthopaedic Surgeon, Richard Iorio, MD, Joins NYU Langone as Chief of Adult Reconstructive Surgery
Richard Iorio, MD, Named Chief, Division of Adult Reconstructive Surgery
October 4, 2012 - 8:55am
- Joseph Zuckerman, MD, Quoted on Recent JAMA Article on Knee Replacements read more
- NYU Physician features Dr. Errico, Dr. Jazrawi, and Dr. Strauss discussing back surgery and osteoarthritis of the knee.
Read NYU Physician's lead article on back surgery with commentary from Dr. Errico at :
- Coaches and Trainers: Register for Our Free Concussion Panel
Head Injuries and Concussion in Sports:
What You Need to Know
Wednesday September 19, 2012
7:00 PM - 8:40 PM
Pelham Memorial High School Auditorium...
- The CMC invites all marathon runners to free symposium
Your Guide to a Smart Start and a Safe Finish
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 • 6:00 - 7:30 pm
NYU Langone’s Center for Musculoskeletal Care (CMC)...